Primary care clinicians diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions, and see a rise in complaints about pain, anxiety and depression. Prescription medications can help manage symptoms associated with these conditions but must be prescribed with caution. Medication Monitoring (MM) provides objective information to help any primary care clinician:
- Monitor medication therapy
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications, and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in drug interactions
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
- Make data-driven decisions for future treatment
Let’s Get started!