Mental health disorders often require prescription medication as part of the treatment plan. Keystone’s Medication Monitoring is an invaluable tool for psychiatry professionals to monitor a patient’s adherence to the treatment plan.
Medication monitoring helps clinicians:
- Monitor medication therapy
- Identify recent use of prescription medications, non-prescribed medications, and illicit substances
- Detect medications that may result in a drug-drug interaction
- Identify possible illicit drug or medication abuse, misuse or diversion
- Make data-based decisions for future treatment
Learn more about Keystone’s Medication Monitoring
Let’s Get started!